Why Good Earth?
- Over 30 years of accumulating experience, training, and talent allows Good Earth to provide consistent high quality service
- Our staff strive to earn your trust with responsive innovative solutions and timely recommendations
- We know what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and how to customize it to your unique needs and tastes.
Can Good Earth help me with my irrigation problems?
- Good Earth’s Irrigation division is highly skilled at identifying and correcting irrigation problems such as design flaws, modifications, general repairs, and the design and installation of new systems.
What's the difference between Landscaping and Landscaping Maintenance?
- Landscape maintenance is the on going process of up keep such as mowing, trimming, clean-up, fertilization,…etc.
- Good Earth provides both of these types of services to achieve a complete and sustainable landscape management program.
- Landscaping usually refers to the installation of new or renovation of existing landscape beds, lawns, hardscapes,etc. It is usually a project that begins with a design, proceeds through construction, and concludes with the presentation of a finished and fine tuned product.
How does the process work? How much will it cost?
- Landscape Maintenance generally requires a meeting to establish which services are required and to measure for a free quote.
- Minor Landscape Projects usually do not require a design. An onsite meeting will establish the scope of work to be quoted
Landscape Installation/Renovations always begin with an initial meeting to discuss various design goals, options, and elements. The design plan will be presented along with a comprehensive proposal and photos of all items included in the plan. After a final version of the plan & proposal is accepted, it will be placed on the schedule.
- Irrigation and Lighting services are billed by the hour plus parts.
What about drainage issue?
- Good Earth will analyze each problem and provide the best drainage solution customized for each issue.
Who are Good Earth's Clients?
- City of Dallas: Streets, Parks and Rec, Libraries, Water Department, and Code Compliance
- City of Mesquite: TX-DOT, Streets, and Park and Rec
- City of Plano: Streets and Parks and Rec
- Commercial Properties: Office, Shopping Centers, Apartment complexes, and HOAs
- Residential Landscape Renovations